Baratang island 100 kms by road from Port Blair is between South and Middle Andaman and popular for mangrove creeks, mud volcanoes and limestone caves. The prime attraction of the journey to the island through lush green tropical rain forest on Andaman Trunk Road and crossing water channel where boats carry vehicles. The boat ride to the Limestone caves pass through magnificent narrow Mangrove creeks.
Same day return package to Baratang - 6000/- per couple
Day 1 :
Leave early morning for Baratang through dense forest, visit Limestone Cave, Mud Volcano and return to Port Blair in the evening.
The package includes:
- AC Sumo/Scorpio/Tavera/Ertiga or equivalent vehicle for sightseeing as per the above itinerary.
- Passenger Ferry charges.
- Boat charges for visiting Limestone Cave, Baratang.
Other terms and conditions:
- Breakfast/lunch/dinner not included in the package.
- Check out time from the hotel is 8.00 AM.
- Minimum two persons are required to operate the package.
- 550/- for extra person sharing the same room.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis per couple.
- Certificate with regard to claim of vehicle hire charge if required shall be issued on completion of the tour for the component of vehicle hire.
- Confirmation of package is subject to payment of 100% advance and availability of rooms at the resort.
- The package tour is subject to weather conditions.
- The package rates are subject to change.
- Cost of accommodation in Port Blair not included.
- The itinerary of the package tour is subject to change based on boat schedule and weekly off of sightseeing places.
- Service tax is extra as applicable and the present rate is 3.625%.