Diglipur island 325 kms by road from Port Blair is situated on the northernmost tip of the island chain. Diglipur provides a rare experience to eco-friendly tourists. It is famous for twin Ross & Smith Islands and Saddle Peak National park are the prime attraction. Ross & Smith known as the twin islands are famous for a narrow sand bar of dazzling white sand connecting the islands. Saddle peak (732 mtr) is the highest point in the Andaman islands. Evergreen forest, massive trees, colourful chirping birds are a unique offering the trail to Saddle Peak.
Four nights and Five days package to Baratang, Rangat and Diglipur - 26000/- per couple
Day 1 :
Leave early morning for Baratang through dense forest,visit Limestone Cave, Mud Volcano. Later proceed for Diglipur and overnight stay at Diglipur.
Day 2 :
Visit Ross & Smith Island and overnight stay at Diglipur.
Day 3 :
Trek to Saddle Peak and overnight stay at Diglipur.
Day 4 :
Check out from the hotel and leave for Rangat. Visit Dhaninallah mangrove walk way and overnight stay at Rangat.
Day 5 :
Check out from the hotel, visit Morice Dera beach,Yeratta mangrove park and return to Port Blair by evening.
The package includes:
- Diglipur - AC rooms at Turtle Resort of Tourism Department.
- Rangat - Non AC room at Hawksbill Nest of Tourism Department/AC room at Priya International.
- AC Sumo/Scorpio/Tavera/Ertiga or equivalent vehicle for sightseeing as per the above itinerary.
- Vehicle ferry charges for North & Middle Andaman.
- Boat charges for visiting Limestone Cave, Baratang and Ross & Smith Islands, Diglipur.
Other terms and conditions:
- Breakfast/lunch/dinner not included in the package.
- Check out time from the hotel is 8.00 AM.
- Minimum two persons are required to operate the package.
- 1120/- and 550/- for extra person sharing the same room with and without extra bed (mattress) respectively.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis per couple.
- Certificate with regard to claim of vehicle hire charge if required shall be issued on completion of the tour for the component of vehicle hire.
- Confirmation of package is subject to payment of 100% advance and availability of rooms at the resort.
- The package tour is subject to weather conditions.
- The package rate are subject to change.
- Forest permit/guide charges in case of Turtle Nesting, trek to Saddle Peak are not included in the package cost.
- Cost of accommodation in Port Blair not included.
- The itinerary of the package tour is subject to change based on boat schedule and weekly off of sightseeing places.
- Service tax is extra as applicable and the present rate is 3.625%.