Connected by ferry from Yerratta close to Rangat offers an unpolluted environment and evergreen forest and also famous for Lalaji Bay beach. Crossing through the mangrove creeks of Yerratta is the major attraction of the trip providing scenic view around. Lalaji Bay is a beautiful white sand beach and turquoise blue waters.
Two nights and Three days package to Baratang, Rangat and Long Island - 14400/- per couple
Day 1 :
Leave early morning for Baratang through dense forest,visit Limestone Cave, Mud Volcano. Later proceed for Rangat, visit Dhaninallah and overnight stay at Rangat.
Day 2 :
Visit Morice Dera beach and Yeratta mangrove park, Long Island and return by evening ferry and overnight stay at Rangat/overnight stay at Long Island.
Day 3 :
Check-out from the hotel and return to Port Blair by evening.
The package includes:
- Accommodation: Non AC room at Hawksbill Nest of Tourism Department/AC room at Priya International at Rangat and Non AC tent at Long Island.
- AC Sumo/Scorpio/Tavera/Ertiga or equivalent vehicle for sightseeing as per the above itinerary.
- Passenger ferry charges.
- Boat charges for visiting Limestone Cave, Baratang.
Other terms and conditions:
- Breakfast/lunch/dinner not included in this package.
- Check out time from the hotel is 8.00 AM.
- Minimum two persons are required to operate the package.
- 1800/- and 580/- for extra person sharing the same room with and without extra bed (mattress) respectively.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis per couple.
- Certificate with regard to claim of vehicle hire charge if required shall be issued on completion of the tour for the component of vehicle hire.
- Confirmation of package is subject to payment of 100% advance and availability of rooms at the resort.
- The package tour is subject to weather conditions.
- The package rates are subject to change.
- Forest permit/guide charges in case of Turtle Nesting are not included in the package cost.
- Cost of accommodation in Port Blair not included.
- The itinerary of the package tour is subject to change based on boat schedule and weekly off of sightseeing places.
- Service tax is extra as applicable and the present rate is 3.625%.