Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR) Policy of ANIIDCO
- The Corporation will undertake the following CSR activities:
- Promoting health care including preventive health care, sanitation, providing safe drinking water etc.
- Promoting education including employment enhancing vocational skill.
- Training to promote sports including development of sailing in A & N Islands
- Contribution to Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund.
- Setting up of old age homes, day care centres and other facilities for senior citizens.
- Setting up of homes and hospitals for orphans
- Setting up of public libraries
- Eco-friendly activity ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agro forestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water.
- Such other activities as per schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013.
- The Corporation will spent minimum 2% and maximum 3% of its average net profit made during the three preceding financial years from the financial year 2014-15.
- Un-utilized fund of CSR budget for any financial year, if any, shall be utilized to make contribution to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund.
- The CSR activity will be undertaken through a registered trust or a registered society or a Company established by the company or its holding or subsidiary or associate company under section 8 of the Act or through such Company/ Society/ Autonomous Body/ Government Departments having established track record of three years in undertaking similar programmes or projects.
- CSR project or programmes or activity will be undertaken only in A&N Islands.
- CSR Policy or Programmes or activities that benefit only the employees of the company and their families shall not be considered as CSR activity.
- Contribution of any amount directly or indirectly to any political party shall not be considered as CSR activity.
- CSR Committee will monitor the CSR project or programmes or activities undertaken by the Company.
- The surplus arising out of the CSR projects or programs or activities shall not from part of the business profit of the Company.
Composition of CSR Committee
The Managing Director, Chairman.
Shri Sunil Kumar Singh, IAS,(Director, ANIIDCO) - Member.
Smti. Anjali Sehrawat, IAS, (Executive Director, ANIIDCO)- Member.
Projects approved under CSR during the Financial Year 2020-21
Rs 1,18,32,222/- towards Covid-19 related activities such as food supply(1,24,614 packets) to Covid 19 Prevention Camps, room and food charges to quarantined persons at Megapode and Horn Bill Resort, Covid 19 patients stayed at Circuit House, South Point, SAI/Sports Department and Covid -19 medical equipments transportation charges from Delhi to Port Blair.
Rs1,07,800/- towards supply of 50 Nos. Candle based Water Purifier for safe drinking water to Aganwadi Centres on the request of Social Welfare Department, A&N Administration.