As a part of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives in 2015-16, the CSR Committee of ANIIDCO has approved various projects:
- Information, Education and Communication (IEC) activities on de-addiction by District Health Society, South Andaman.
- Training for Scuba Dive Master Course through Tourism Department.
- Construction of toilet blocks in six Anganwadi centers at Ferrargunj village.
- Awareness on the harmful effect of Drugs and alcohol and base line survey to study the addiction pattern and suicide ratio through Directorate of Health Services and Andaman and Nicobar Police.
- Setting up smart class in seven schools of A&N Islands has also been approved by providing e-learning kits through Education Department.
The focus of CSR initiative is not only to create awareness about harmful effects of drugs and alcohol but also to develop the skills of local unemployed youth and provide state of the art IT facilities in school while also provisioning for creation of sanitation facilities in needy areas.