Rangat island 170 kms by road from Port Blair is an eco tourism hub and popular for Amkunj beach, Cutbert Bay a turtle nesting ground, Dhaninallah mangrove walk and Yerratta mangrove park. Dhaninallah Mangrove Nature Walk is a wooden broadwalk meandering mangrove creeks for a distance of 713 mtr and longest walkway of its kind in the country.
One nights Two days package to Rangat & Baratang - 10800/- per couple
Day 1 :
Leave early morning for Baratang through dense forest,visit Limestone Cave, Mud Volcano. Later proceed for Rangat, visit Dhaninallah and overnight stay at Rangat.
Day 2 :
Check-out from the hotel, visit Morice Dera beach and Yeratta mangrove park and return to Port Blair by evening.
The package includes:
- Accommodation: Non AC room at Hawksbill Nest of Tourism Department/AC room at Priya International.
- AC Sumo/Scorpio/Tavera/Ertiga or equivalent vehicle for sightseeing as per the above itinerary.
- Passenger ferry charges.
- Boat charges for visiting Limestone Cave, Baratang.
Other terms and conditions:
- Breakfast/lunch/dinner not included in the package.
- Check out time from the hotel is 8.00 AM.
- Minimum two persons are required to operate the package.
- 1120/- and 550/- for extra person sharing the same room with and without extra bed (mattress) respectively.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis per couple.
- Certificate with regard to claim of vehicle hire charge if required shall be issued on completion of the tour for the component of vehicle hire.
- Confirmation of package is subject to payment of 100% advance and availability of rooms at the resort.
- The package tour is subject to weather conditions.
- The package rates are subject to change.
- Forest permit/guide charges in case of Turtle Nesting are not included in the package cost.
- Cost of accommodation in Port Blair not included.
- The itinerary of the package tour is subject to change based on boat schedule and weekly off of sightseeing places.
- Service tax is extra as applicable and the present rate is 3.625%.